Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspiring quotes

Criminal minds is one of my favourite shows, although it is your typical, predictable crime show I do enjoy watching it. From the extremely handsome men (one in particular) to my (almost creepy) fascination with crime shows.

But the key thing that captures me and makes me watch each Criminal Minds episode from beginning to end is the inspiring yet simple famous quotes they use at the start and completion of each episode.

And here are a few of my favourites:

“Whatever you are, be a good one” – Abraham Lincoln

“Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go." - Bernard Malamud

“There is no such thing as part freedom” – Nelson Mandela

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." – Eric Schmidt

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." – Stephen King

"A woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself. " – Susan B Anthony

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." – Albert Einstein

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind." – Robert Oxton Bolton

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" – Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment